When do we collect information?
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our websites?
- Akismet Anti-Spam
- Contact Form
- Google Analytics
- Instagram Feed (Not using the Pro-version)
- YouTube (Information in videos)
How do we protect visitor information?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf; Google Analytics.
Third Party Disclosure
Third party links
We have implemented the following:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
Does our site allow third party behavioural tracking?
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices and GDPR, we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.